Saturday 30 January 2016

Richard's Wear---30jan2016sat and 31jan2016sun TWO SUITS OF MY NEW SERIES OF DESIGNS


There are two new designs here---the first purple on is the WISH form design and the second green one is the NAPOLEON design.   I have only worn them both for one day each so I do not yet know whether and why and how much I like them.  I determine that by going around a few days in each design and watching others' reactions and my own reactions.   

My basic goal is to dominate visually every venue I am in, and to get people spontaneously overcoming shyness and language/culture barriers and coming up to "solve the mystery of what is THAT?".    

When I go to large gatherings of MIT or KEIO or BEIJING or other school allumni, or to chambers of commerce meetings, it takes 2 to 3 beers/wines before people feel UP TO approaching me---but they ALL do, one after the other. 
 THIS IDEA is pretty obvious and simple---300 years ago men were the plummage bearers--waistcoats (try google searching "french waistcoat circa 1750").    Somehow industrialization and mass murdering Europeans in their hobby wars on each others---dulled the senses--too many aristocrats enjoyed leading masses of populations into mass murder--WWI killed off Christianity and empires for that reason so many write.   

In the shuffle of murderous evil by "top college grads of EU" and "church going goody goodies" of the EU--we lost display and plummage, style and elegance.    

NOW I am not much interested in style and elegance---it brings me into contact with too many mass murderer types--800 math GREs from "top" colleges and the like.  

 BUT I am interested in my own interests!!!!   For 46 years I have worn only clothes I designed BECAUSE I like them---that is ALL.  When people ask why this or that element in what I wear the answer is always merely---because at one point in time I liked that and now I still like it some, enough to wear it today.

So the ultimate reason for these suits is---mere liking.  

The other side of that is I absolutely hate the way the entire US population looks daily----the vulgar T shirt jeans nerd default junk, the petty preening struggling-to-look-more-important-than-I-am $7000 (merely) Italian bespoke suit.   

It was clear to me as a college kid that---I COULD DO BETTER even on my worst day, than EVERYTHING EVERY COUTURE HOUSE EVER MADE.   And I have not been disappointed


I invite readers to check out Milan, Tokyo, Paris, London shows from last Fall and coming up this Spring--the men's sections.  YUK YUK YUK YUK---immense seas of YUK.  
"Street inpsired"---they proudly proclaim (toilet inspired I feel looking at it all).   They all look so cheap---entire houses of "men"-like dolls wearing the same "this season couture" pattern---SHAME.   

So effortlessly annually I never have to look like THEM at least.   YUK

I rather like this NAPOLEON suit's front and back design.  I rather like the front of the WISH form design (not sure about the horizontal trios of its back yet).


We have LONG had a situation where every person alive can make their own designs or have made for them affordably but people are NOT doing so----THAT MEASURES lives beaten into un-confidence and conformance, submission and self disappearance.   THAT MEASURES general oppression of lives in how we run civilization and its hordes of "corporations".    



BY THE WAY, there are NO WORDS in any LANGUAGE for how bad bad bad the interface is on this BLOGGER website---they must have used darts on dartboards to design it---totally brainless.  I have to do SO MUCH WORK just to get fonts right and spacing it impossible.   I would fail all students in my courses who produce such junk as homework assignments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment