Wednesday 27 January 2016

Richard's Wear 28Jan2016Thursday

ME IN A 20 YEAR OLD DESIGN--SILVER STRETCH LACE---comfortable and people come up asking what STAR I am----Everyday Celebrity---it just is a lot of fun to go to business meetings thusly attired and watch the assorted cowardly Calvinists squirm or denigrate or flee or puff out their small chests (few can benchpress my 150 kilos).   I consciously avoided gray-black-Calvin stuff from 300 years ago Switzerland, and I avoided California nerd T-shirt and jeans (ugly as crap)--in general I avoided USA TASTES (an oxymoron)--preferring Milan and Paris and London 

This is a terriblly comfortable suit in all weathers--here in Tokyo today, winter.   It is stretch lace and breathes well but somehow is not cold in cold weather.   It SPARKLES amazingly in sunlight and LED light.   It is impossible to ignore if you are walking anywhere within sight of me in this thing.  
 This is the first of my designs to be guided by research.   My students and I measured what got eyes first and what held eyes longest among competing couture designs (rented) versus my designs)  The hypothesis this suit tested was that brain modules like sensing signal from noise and dislike noise-less euclid type clear signals.   Signal without noise bores brain modules--that is what the neuropsych research hinted at.   

The results confirmed that hypothesis--truly random obi patch shapes out got and held eyes when competing with pseudo random shapes or euclidean noise-less shapes.  



I have two of these stretch sliver lace suits--because I liked the first one so I did another.   

BUT these next weeks I will try out all 8 of the new suit designs that just came in today from Vietnam.   The quality of the design and tailoring is amazing to me---I am easy to please with work of others but HARD to please with my own wayward stuff---I know too well how iffy and indeterminate my own design moves were--no basis, contradictory crap, forgot main point but went ahead.  My only virtue is absolutely NO COPYING OF ANYBODY ELSE.  I have a gene, some DNA, against wearing what all others wear.   

The result is a daily SHOW that is quite fun, both in my early life 30 years ago and NOW.   

THIS IS MY RITZ CARLTON AND FOUR SEARONS, my SHANGRI LA AND PENINSULA suit--the kind of thing I wear to formal occasions there.   NO use having a LUXURY hotel filled with cowardly little men in gray and black trying by the thousands they spend to look non-stupid, non-cowardly non-non-entity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment