Tuesday 19 January 2016

Richard's Wear 19jan2016wed at ACCJ New Year's Party in Tokyo



 This is a lovely brown with slight gold throughout stretch fabric I found in Osaka though the store owner says he bought it in Nippori Tokyo.  I have been to Nippori thoroughly and never found anything as nice as this in hundreds of shops there---so he knows someplace I do not know.  I will keep looking as I would like more stuff like this.

On top is obi patches as usual.  Here the gold of the material and the gold of the obi match nicely instead of the childish extreme contrasts I was early on given to.   

So I like both the comfortable feel and the look of this suit.  I actually have 3 of these types of jackets, each a different design and 4 trousers among them---as pants wear out faster than jackets.   Overall I have enough clothes to live 200 more years---I doubt I will be able to use them.



These are two photos of the ACCJ new year's party at the Imperial Hotel last night. Maybe 500 to 700 in the room--maybe 400. Very nice time and met some new people with exciting backgrounds.   




No comments:

Post a Comment