Tuesday 5 January 2016

5jan2016tuesday Richard's Wear







 I hate this suit and the kimono material it is made from.   The stupid flowers, the stupid even distribution of them everywhere, the stupid almost symmetry of the pattern, the stupid primary school colors.  THIS is a very HATE-ABLE suit.  

However, the people of Tokyo, for some reason that escapes me completely, LIKE this suit.  All day today strangers approached me in English and complimented me on the suit, asking where I got it and such questions.  WHAT IS WRONG with everybody???????


 This is the back of the suit-----surprise surprise---it is as ugly in every respect as the front is.   Looks like I have been sprayed with some sort of nursrey school flower spray.







This is the sleeve of the kimono black shirt under the suit jacket.   If you click in the photo and get a bigger version of it, you can see the lovely patterning in black, that makes black kimono silk shirts so very much more elegant than anything Europe makes at any price.   

EU---YUK YUK YUK---cheap bad taste by FAMOUS NAMES---the bugaboo of all tasteless rich people!!!1










This, below, is me at Ootoya, a restaurant I eat at every single night, that, dropped by BAD cholesterol from 171 to 111 for 3 months in a row now.   Better THAN STATINS by far.   NO side effects.  




No comments:

Post a Comment