Sunday 17 January 2016

Richard's Wear 18jan2016monday

 My winter suit---chartreuse is the color of winter all over the world--for it stands out from the sea of grays, blacks, dismals that forms waves and eddies swirls around train stations, lobbies, cafes.  In the sea of dismal colorless colors, heads bowed, lives conformed to tiny packages conformat with the obeisance the rich demand, in that crowd of cows THERE in the doorway, resplendant decked in iridescent da-glo women's swimwear stretch fabric, patched with cheap Japanese obi patches, STAND I.  Ta da!!!!!  Trumpets please!!!
I have two of these suits, one with horizontal striped on left side and vertical on right and a sunburst on the back, and THIS one.

I also have four pairs of da-glo chartreuse pants--so light and comfortable, made of ladies swimwear.   

I do not wear these casually but only when the dingy lives decked in dingy mass produced fabrics of the hordes of so-called "people" around me get me angry--which is not infrequent.   When angered at the gray black masses around me and the lives that CHOOSE to bedeck themselves thusly, I go to my closets and spend 20 minutes searching till I unearth these suits.
 I wore this today, a snowy day in Tokyo, to my local cafe.  It made, the suit did, the statement I wanted--life is great but you gray black mass produced GAP-like USA-like suited hordes are NOT.   

Why drift your last years of life into fitting into coward hordes??????  What is the profit of that last gasp of cowardice?????  Why bother breathing if you are going to copy pretend-people around you pretending to  be alive and pretending to have minds?????

Saks Fifth Avenue--the same dull conformist crap with a few spangles of decor so the price can be jacked up--for the rich are filled with cowards as well---superior cowards but cowards none the less.


I do not pretend to like this suit and this color (but I do) but I wear them as weapons against copycat coward crowds of pretend people.   I wear these suits as a clear visible clean unambiguous statement---ALL the STORES around you are for cowards, marketed to cowards, designed for displays of cowardice, fostering suicides, generating and worn by zombies--people whose entire lives are preparations for death--pre-death hordes.   

I do NOT pretend I am trying to help the world with these suits.  NO not at all!   It is, for me, merely a matter of taste--I think winter calls for CHARTREUSE, da-glo CHARTREUSE.  It is as simple as that--a dislike of gray and black and a dislike of wearing what all around me wear and a dislike of people who LOOK like they were packaged by corporations generating out of the world's shittiest cloths, cheap looking Saks Fifth Avenue garbage that there ACTUALLY are people cowardly enough to wear!!!!! Amazing.    What a cowardly world!  What tastelessness!  What uniformity of life and look!  What high prices of shit!    What dumb rich people!  What tasteless displays of PRICE not displays of LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment