Monday 11 January 2016

Richard's Wear 11Jan2016Monday

 This is the same design of suit as yesterday.   The kimono material is silver decor embedded in deep purple silk---quite lovely--see blow ups of the pants leg at bottom of this page.  

Again this design is a Lt. Warf, Klingon inspired rendition.   It makes its wearer feel like fighting with all the universe and every bacterium.   

Actually it makes ME feel like dancing everywhere I go.   The da-glo shirt of course heightens the depth of purple of the suit material, nicely.   No one notice my head is ugly---an intended consequence of da-glo shirts.



 This is me trying to look unfat.   From a great distance with poor binoculars I manage to pull it off.  

The red hat is there today not black because a bunch of people on Linkedin complained about my hats not matching.  I think hats that match suits are BORING but others disagree, so I tried a red hat with this suit.  I do NOT like the result but others might.   
 The back of this suit has the central obi stripe and stained glass effect at lower right.  I will make entire suits out of this stained glass effect soon.  
Da-glo shirts are easy to get--go to where they sell remaindered ladies swimwear--and buy it by the roll---100 US$ for 40 or more meters.  Makes great ladies swimwear or great men's shirts if you are a venturesome male like me.  


I like my shirt's ability to dominate entire rooms, effortlessly. The shirt scares people so I generally do nothing and wait for people to get 2 or more glasses of wine in them---then their curiosity overcomes their fears and they approach me, one by one or two by two and indirectly ask----what is WRONG with you, Mr. Greene.   I have a LONG LONG LIST of answers to that question but they mean something shorter---why do I not wear what all of THEM wear---that answer is short and unpleasant---I cannot stand how they all look---they look like some cheap factory made clothes as ugly as humanly possible in order to send profits to some owners and execs.   


This close-up of the pants leg allows you to see the embedded silver patterns in the deep purple silk of this kimono.   To make suits out of kimono, because of non-elasticity of the material, one must expand the overall width of the leg all along its length for ease of movement and no tearing---took me some years to get it right.   

No comments:

Post a Comment