Wednesday 31 December 2014

31dec14wed LAST DAY Richard's Wear

 At right is a 10 to 12 years ago suit--I was still playing around mostly with materials and only shallowly with shapes.   The overlapping lapels still please me tho you have to be careful not to make a naturally huge stomach appear huger.   The stretch gray velvet is terribly comfortable and shines light back--I still love this material.  Cannot get myself Protestant enough to dislike it or avoid it.   Kind of like the way it irritates business"men".  
 The back of this jacket is nicely asymmetric.  But I am, as you can see, still stuck in between contrasting, here orange, patches of obi and blending, gray, patches.  I should have dropped the orange but oh well errors are the steps to greatness.   
This wine colored shirt from kimono is enormously pleasing to me.   The square little orange and white shapes on it are mere irritants.  It is the overall sheen and wine coloring and comfort of wear that I like about it.   The sleeves alone outclass everyone in any room in which I wear it.   I started this blog after losing 24 kilograms so it is not a sequence of fatso bulges like it would have been a year ago.  

Today rode my bicycle in 1 degree weather 2 hours out and 2 hours back without a minute of less than full exertion (the cold made me push on the way home).   Such a great feeling after pushing really hard for four solid hours in freezing weather.  The key for me is good gloves as my hands suffer the cold first and most.  Bought some yesterday and bingo the ride today was warm after all.   I love tackling hills in my highest gear, though an ordinary housewife zoomed past me going up the steepest hill I faced.  What the hell is going on with her leg muscles?   Amazing power.   I was feeling nice and fit till her wake rushed across my slow moving face!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment