Wednesday 10 December 2014

10dec14wed Richard's Wear

 This is a second generation from me, circa 1980.  1) Thicker stretch fabrics, shiny, that last and are warm in 3 seasons 2) same foolish symmetry as before.   3) Slim profile of the obi patches to make me look smaller than I am (it works) 

These days I would never make a design with left right symmetry so I dislike this design intensely--hence wear it with ease (as I said before, I prefer wearing my worst designs).   
 Talk about left right symmetry, how about front back symmetry---YUK.   The total lack of imagination of the back amazes me--was I really that stupid then?   

Even the orange octagons are places at the same width and height on the back--double YUK.   


The second version of the same shirt as previous days, this time also with a necktie hated by the Chicago Bulls of the Michael Jordan era.   

The red hat you cannot by, dear readers.   I buy hats and the first thing I do is throw away the el cheapo band the manufacturer puts on it (just to up the price).  Then bandless, I go to women's dress stores and by women's belts (they fit my head perfectly).  What you see here, therefore is a red hat, band thrown away, with a red doulble line of sequins ladies belt where the el cheapo manufacturer up-the-price band used to be.   ALWAYS my belts are 10,000 times nice looking on the hat than the crap manufacturers put on them.   YUK YUK YUK for the crap from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment