Saturday 6 February 2016

Richard's Wear 6feb2016sat design 7 out of 8

 I keep offering to design things for my wife BUT she sees ALL my experiments, successes and failures and the latter scare her off I think.  She has good taste on her own so in public we look appropriate to each other. 

This jacket front of cascading collar shapes I have done before two years ago with a set of outer jackets that won my first fashion prize.   SOOO I thought why not again.  

At present, having worn this just one day, I am OK with it---and think I like it some.   As you can see from 2 or more meters away the effect is----slimming, elegant, visually stunning, and of course unique.   


This is the same old red kimono shirt as last week but I changed the collar.  All my kimono shirts have 2 or 3 remove-able collars.  

WIth a shirt like this you dominate visually every venue.   Women compete by baring more and we men can compete by outre adornment at the sub-clown level.   
 The obi patches on the pants leg---are quite useless and rather tasteless.  Their sole function is the SUIT impression of matching jacket and trousers--that is all.  I did not get myself UP to thinking carefully about what to do with the trousers except recently ALL my long pants are convert-able into shorts by removing the bottom segment.   Global HOTTING is upon us, afterall. 
The back of this jacket is my usual shitty nagare design that on other recent designs I hated.  On BLACK however this shitty stuff works well I think.   Note the bird in silver white from the original old lady black kimono material I used as background material.  

No comments:

Post a Comment