Monday 5 January 2015

Richard's Wear 5jan15mon




 Here I am in my usual green two obi inter-leaved jacket---very stiff non-wrinkling material but the threads catch and in a few weeks of wear you have to give it a haircut, or else you end up looking like a shaggy dog.  This jacket is very warm, replacing down jackets I used to wear in winter.  Down jackets are so DULL and UGLY, even the super expensive gold ones.  


 At left, there I am in a 9th generation suit.  Notice the two zippers in front one diagonal and one in the middle top, vertical.  This has removable sleeves so the jacket is a long vest in summer if I wish.   I like this design even though it was done about ten years ago.   
 Here at right is the jacket back a slight twist on the same pattern of obi patches in front.  I do not now like this back pattern but I can live with it.  
This is sofa material from Kobe I bought from a shop that was closing for less than a US dollar a yard.  The shiny gold stripes look good up close and distant and are unfortuntely very warm, ruling out summer use.  The necktie was hated by the entire Chicago Bulls basketball team of the Michael Jordan era.   I wear long sleeve black heat tech UNIQLO underwear shirt under because the back side of metallic cloths causes allergies and skin irritation in ALL people (not just me).  Without a long sleeve intermediary layer the material is unwearable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment