Wednesday 28 January 2015

28Jan15Wed Richard's Wear

 This is an old suit, from stretch shining gold fabric, smooth and comfortable and tightly woven machine made obi (2 combined as is usual).   I have lost weight in recent years so the PUMPKIN effect that ruined the appearance of this suit in past years is now gone.  
 This is the back of the suit and since I have nothing to say (the obvious is obvious in the photo) I will instead pad this sentence with long meaningless English phrases to make the page look as if it is packed with insightful content.   
 This is at right a shirt made of kimono--if you blow this photo up you can see the lovely metallic sparkles from this material.  This is a boring material for a woman's kimono, but gorgeous for a man's shirt.   As is usual the shirt is zip front, I hate buttons, and has a removeable collar so I can wash the collar alone and save money.   
At left is the shot down the pants to show the rather random shapes combining the two obis.   Because the obis are tightly machine woven, they do not fray and turn me into a shaggy dog look as usual obis do after 3 or 4 wears.   

No comments:

Post a Comment