Friday 17 April 2015

Richard's Wear 17April15Fri AM & PM

I wore two of my new 1750 circa French waistecoat suits today.   They are STRANGE---I admit, but they WORK--dominating eyes in any room I enter and holding attention.   PLUS the right sort of very ELEGANT ladies, young and sleek, stop and talk.   The suits are complicated and therefore I should have worn simpler shirts with them---but I will learn in coming days.   
 The colorful shirt detracts from the colorful suit---too much too much-ness.  Many of you are surprised that I have a top on my head--having never actually seen it before due to the hats I like and wear nearly all the time.  So here is my head---it HAS a top!!!
 The back of the suit is ridiculous---(emphemizing perhaps).   I dislike it intensely.   But with a darker shirt--dark blue at lead--the effect is better.   
  The shirt by itself is gorgeous.
 This is a second, purely purple suit--purpley purple.   It really photographs as a deep color and it has deep deep coloring.   Gorgoues


This is a design feature I forgot I had---the fake vest fastener part is REMOVEABLE = global warming may need it removed, and when removed it leaves a lovely waistecoat curve of two jacket sides that do not meet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment