Thursday 19 March 2015

Richard's Wear 19mar15Thursday

 Two obis of contrasting colors are combined in a curved long wave down the pants leg here.  
 The back of this jacket is this sort of propellor pattern.  I do not like it at all now, I underestimated the beauty of the basic materials.   Unfortunately I never make my stuff using the best kimonos, uchikakes, and obis I now possess--I always use 2nd or 3rd best, as I am afraid to waste the best stuff on any design.  Here, years later, I can admire the quality of basic component materials and lament their bad assembly patterns, especially here.  What a stupid design.  
 The front of this jacket greatly pleases me.  It does everything I want done, including not to un-subtle asymmetry.   
The kimono material from which this shirt is made is wonderful (blow up the size and you will see.  It handles light gorgeously, reflecting in all directions 3 related colors and 4 reflectances.   My goofy looking face here is why professional models avoid having any facial expression--most faces look goofy most of the time.   Goofy and high pricing do not go well together--"June and Joe, pay 20,000 US dollars for this goofy looking shirt"--naw, that does not work. 

NOTE--I fondly wish some terrorist would destroy all copies of Time New Roman fonts so we all would not expend our limited time on earth constantly changing default fonts!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment